» G4017 «
Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
1) to look around
2) to look around about one's self
3) to look round on one (i.e. to look for one's self at one near by)
Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)
; to look
:look (round) about (on).
Strong's (Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)
- periblepō; from 4012 and 991; to look around:
- NASB - looked around(2), looking about(1), looking around(4).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
AV - look round about 3, look round about upon 2,
look round about on 2; 7
- Mark 3:5; 5:32; 9:8; 10:23.
- Mark 3:34.
- Mark 11:11. Luke 6:10.
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)