Greek Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-Meanings)
» G4931 «
Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
1) to end together or at the same time
2) to end completely
2a) bring to an end, finish, complete
3) to accomplish, bring to fulfilment
3a) to come to pass
4) to effect, make, (conclude)
5) to finish
5a) to make an end of
5b) to bring to an end
Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)
; to complete entirely
; generally to execute
(literally or figuratively):end, finish, fulfil, make.
Strong's (Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)
- sunteleō; from 4862 and 5055; to complete, accomplish:
- NASB - effect(1), ended(1), finished(1), fulfilled(1), over(1), thoroughly(1).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
AV - end 4, fulfil 1, finish 1, make 1; 7
- Matthew 7:28. Luke 4:2, 13. Acts 21:27.
- Romans 9:28.
- Mark 13:4.
- Hebrews 8:8.
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)