Hebrew Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-Meanings)
» H0384 «
Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
Ithiel = "God is with me"
1) the disciple to whom Agur gave proverbs
2) a Benjamite in Nehemiah's time
Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)
Perhaps from H0837
; God has arrived
, the name of an Israelite, also of a symbolic person:Ithiel.
Strong's (Hebrew & Chaldee Dictionary of the Old Testament)
- Ithiel (87b); perh. from 854 and 410; “with me is God,” an Isr. name:
- NASB - Ithiel(3), this(193).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
AV - Ithiel 3; 3
- Nehemiah 11:7. Proverbs 30:1, 1.
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)