Hebrew Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-Meanings)
» H0501 «
Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
Elasah or Eleasah = "God has made"
1) a descendant of Judah, son of Helez
2) a priest of Pashur's line with a foreign wife during Ezra's time
3) Shaphan's son, Zedekiah's servant
4) a descendant of Benjamin, son of Rapha, father of Azel
Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)
; God has made
, the name of four Israelites:Elasah, Eleasah.
Strong's (Hebrew & Chaldee Dictionary of the Old Testament)
- Elasah (46c); from 410 and 6213a; “God has made,” the name of several Isr.:
- NASB - Elasah(2), Eleasah(4).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)