» H6964 «
Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
Kolaiah = "voice of Jehovah"
1) father of the false prophet Ahab
2) a Benjamite whose descendants settled in Jerusalem after the
return from captivity
3) a Levite in the time of Ezra
Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)
; voice of Jah
, the name of two Israelites:Kolaiah.
Strong's (Hebrew & Chaldee Dictionary of the Old Testament)
- Qolayah (877b); from 6963 and 3050; “voice of Yah,” two Isr.:
- NASB - Kolaiah(2).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
AV - Kolaiah 2; 2
- Nehemiah 11:7. Jeremiah 29:21.
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)