» H7211 «
Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
Reaia or Reaiah = "Jehovah has seen"
1) a descendant of Shobal the son of Judah
2) a Reubenite, son of Micah and father of Baal
3) a progenitor of a family of temple slaves who returned from exile
Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)
; Jah has seen
, the name of three Israelites:Reaia, Reaiah.
Strong's (Hebrew & Chaldee Dictionary of the Old Testament)
- Reayah (909d); from 7200 and 3050; “Yah has seen,” three Isr.:
- NASB - Reaiah(4).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
AV - Reaiah 3, Reaia 1; 4
- 1 Chronicles 5:5.
- 1 Chronicles 4:2. Ezra 2:47. Nehemiah 7:50.
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)