Greek Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-Meanings)
» G4308 «
Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
1) to see before (whether as respects place or time)
2) to keep before one's eye's
3) metaph. to be mindful of one always
Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)
; to behold in advance
, that is, (active voice) to notice
, or (middle voice) to keep in
(one's own) view
:foresee, see before.
Strong's (Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)
- prooraō; from 4253 and 3708; to see before:
- NASB - previously seen(1), saw(1).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
AV - foresee 1, set before 1; 2
- Acts 21:29.
- Acts 2:25.
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)