Hebrew Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-Meanings)
» H5816 «
Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
Uzziel = "my strength is God"
1) the 4th son of Kohath and grandson of Levi, uncle of Moses and Aaron
2) a Simeonite captain, son of Ishi, in the days of king Hezekiah of
3) descendant of Bela, head of a family in the tribe of Benjamin
4) a musician of the sons of Heman in the time of David
5) a Levite of the sons of Jeduthun in the days of king Hezekiah of
6) son of Harhaiah, probably a priest and a goldsmith, who took part
in repairing the wall under Nehemiah
Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)
; strength of God
, the name of six Israelites:Uzziel.
Strong's (Hebrew & Chaldee Dictionary of the Old Testament)
- Uzziel (739c); from 5797 and 410; “my strength is God,” the name of several Isr.:
- NASB - Uzziel(16).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)